Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Girls

Kaytlyn wasn't so sure of Santa, she was interested but only from a distance!

When we got up close I thought she was going to rip my arm off! She was terrified! (just look closely at her face) Funny how Santa is so scary for most young kids!

Blaykley was so excited to tell Santa that she wanted a Cupcake Maker and Hungry Hippos. She walked right up to him, told him and then on the way home she said "But Mom, he didn't give me a Cupcake Maker or a Hippo game!?!" Tyler and I were laughing so hard and realized we didn't tell her she had to wait until Christmas day for the gifts! I guess we need to be more specific!!


We have been trying to get a family photo to make Christmas cards, but it is always an ordeal to get everyone to look and smile at the same time!!





















Blaykley and Kaytlyn love playing around the Christmas Tree! I am always trying to get them to take a picture together, but usually one won't sit still or won't smile! I finally got some of them both smiling and looking! Hooray!





































3 comments:

Darin and Janey Bloomfield said...

Your girls look so cute! Its funny how the little ones think santa is scary maybe its the big white beard. Colter is always excited to see santa, but when we get there he becomes a mute! ha ha. This year will be a lot of fun, now that Colt understands it more. We are way excited. Merry Christmas!

Clark Family said...

Ashley,
Thanks for the christmas card. Your did better than we did, we could never get a family photo all together. Your photos are very cute! Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, It's Michelle Houtz and I love seeing pictures of your family. Your girls are adorable and it's so good to see pictures of you and Tyler and your parents. It seems like it's been so long! Oh wait, that's because it has! Anyway, I wanted to say hi instead of just reading and looking at pictures this time. Know that I love you and am so grateful to know you...my Dad and I were talking about memories of you when we got your family Christmas card and it kind of made me want to cry. Quick update on me: I'm a junior at BYU majoring in speech pathology and I am turning in mission papers next month with availability in May. I love you and thank you for your light, example, and friendship!