
Blaykley had to have a princess backpack for school! She loves it!


Blaykley has been so excited to begin school. She always talks about going to school with her buddy Wyatt Cooper! They had a blast, but the teacher says that they don't stop talking or playing!! Friends!
3 comments:
I cannot beleive that you have a preschooler. Your girls are so dang cute. I'm so glad that you started a blog so that we can keep in touch better.
About time you updated your blog, you dork! Your girls look so cute. Blaykley's bookbag is bigger than she is, ha ha. Looks like things are going good and you had a fun summer.
Sweet princess bookbag! We had to get the tinkerbell one even though I was all for the Hello Kitty. She looks so cute, a total mini version of you! Can you believe how fast it is going? And when are we going to move into the same neighborhood?
Post a Comment