Monday, August 18, 2008

Thurman Family Summer

Blaykley and Kaytlyn have loved going to the park with Mommy this summer!


Kaytlyn had her first Birthday on July 9th. She loved her cake, obviously!



We went to Shasta Lake in California with Tyler's parents, and we all had a blast!





Hey I am finally figuring this blog stuff out. We have had a great summer but it is coming to an end because I started back to work today. I am teaching at Ellis Elementary in Chubbuck Idaho. I only work 15 hours a week, so I still get to stay home with the girls most of the time! Tyler is working out at the INL, which he is really enjoying! Blaykley is 3 and is so busy and Kaytlyn just turned 1 and she is definately trying to keep up with her sister! We love our girls though and wouldn't trade them for anything!














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

need more pictures of the other member of the family...the chevelle. LOL TIM

Kerry said...

cute little girls. I am excited you have a blog. It will be cool to keep up with everything. Good luck with school and work.

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Yay! Good work on your blog! You will never have "spare time" again...

Clark Family said...

Ash,
Your girls are so beautiful! What fun pictures of Kaytlyn and her cake!